Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A New Blog, a New Beginning


It was last year during the Lenten season when I decided to give up blogging, seeking to reevaluate my writing style as well as my use of the digital medium.

Since then I have pursued other writing opportunities, all while keeping this blog in the back of my mind. Recently I decided to reestablish my blog under a new name. I have ported my favorite writings of old to this new format, hoping for a fresh start and a new creative outlet.

As the title implies, this blog will focus on aspects of public faith and culture, as well as what it means to hold and continually develop a Catholic aesthetic. I dedicate this blog to Our Lady of Czestochowa, who has ever guided my steps and remained in my field of vision.

Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis.

No comments: